What Does Air And Cable Mean On Samsung Tv

What is a television’s air cable? Over-the-air (OTA) television is broadcast television in high definition from local television stations in your region. All you need is a television and a digital antenna to experience it. In general, OTA TV is an inexpensive means to get local news, nationally broadcast sports, and primetime television programming on … Read more

Categories TVs

What Country Is Samsung Tv Made In

Are Samsung televisions manufactured in China? Your Samsung television was most definitely not produced there. This is because local customers purchase 90% of Samsung televisions made in China. China then sells the remaining 10% to neighboring nations such as Mongolia. Samsung Electronics Inc. has announced the closure of its only television manufacturing facility in Tianjin, … Read more

Categories TVs

What Causing Message Do More Essilor On Samsung Smart Tv

Why does my Samsung TV constantly displaying smart devices? As it turns out, this notice is a result of Facebook on your phone. This pop-up window appears as a request for a connection from an unregistered device called “Smart Device.” This problem occurs when a neighboring phone’s Facebook mobile app is operating. How can I … Read more

Categories TVs

WhAt Bolts Do-I-Need To Wall Mount a Samsung Ru7100 Tv

Is there a wall mount screw included with the Samsung TV? Samsung televisions are VESA-compliant and will operate with any wall mount that is likewise VESA-compliant and is sized appropriately for the television’s size. On our Accessories page, we offer a variety of wall mounts. The greatest thing is that the wall mount you buy … Read more

Categories TVs

What Do Samsung Tv Models Mean

What is the difference between the Samsung 7 and 8 series televisions? The refresh rate for Series 7 devices is 120 Hz, whereas Series 8 units offer a 240 Hz refresh rate. Due to the Series 8 devices’ faster refresh rate, they interpolate twice as many frames as Series 7 models do. Series 8 models … Read more

Categories TVs

What Channels Are On Tv Plus On Samsung Tv

What is the channel count for TV Plus? “Samsung TV Plus is one of the best performing applications across all categories on our smart TV platform, having more than quadrupled its monthly active user base in the previous year,” Cardullo noted. “Our channel portfolio has been expanded to over 1,200 channels across 23 countries.” In … Read more

Categories TVs